Welcome to Analog Electronics - Beginners Hardware Engineering!
Analog electronics is fundamental to the field of electronic engineering, without it we wouldn't have any digital devices as we know them today.
Through taking this course you will be able to intuitively analyze and design real-world complicated practical circuits such as the one shown below!
What you will learn from this course level:
- Intuitive understanding of electrons, current, voltage, resistance, and power
- Series, Parallel, Series-Parallel circuit topologies as well as any generalised circuit topology
- Systematic analysis of circuits via Kirchoff's Voltage Law, Kirchoff's Current Law, Thevenin's Theorem, Norton's Theorem, Branch Current Analysis, Mesh Current Analysis, Nodal Analysis, and Superposition as well as a handful of others
- Introduction to transient circuits which feature resistors, capacitors, and inductors connected in all configurations
- AC circuit analysis for circuits containing resistors, capacitors, and inductors
- How to simulate circuits