Analog electronics is fundamental to the field of electronic engineering, without it we wouldn't have any digital devices as we know today.
Through taking this course you will be able to intuitively analyze and design real world complicated practical circuits such as the one shown below!
Become a member of the course by clicking Sign up!
Take this course if you want to:
1. Learn how to analyse and design real world circuits so you no longer need to pretend you know what you're doing.
2. Learn how to diagnose and fix hardware problems instead of living dangerously playing with 🔥 out of your boards.
3. Become one of the rare and very highly sought after engineers that really understands and appreciates hardware
What you will learn:
1. DC circuit analysis and design
2. AC circuit analysis and design
3. How to use test and measurement equipment including oscilloscopes, multimeters, soldering irons and logic analysers
4. How to analyse and design circuits with resistors, capacitors, inductors, transistors, op-amps and many more!
5. How to analyse and design high speed circuits
6. How to effectively use industry standard circuit simulation tools
7. Techniques to diagnose and repair faulty PCB's