Hardware is fundamental to the field of electronic engineering, without it we wouldn't have any digital devices as we know today.
Through taking this course you will be able to intuitively analyze, design and test real world complicated practical circuits such as the one shown below!
Take this course if you want to:
1. Learn how to analyse and design real world circuits.
2. Learn how to diagnose and fix hardware problems instead of living dangerously playing with 🔥 out of your boards.
3. Become one of the rare and very highly sought after engineers that really understands and appreciates hardware
What you will learn:
1. DC circuit analysis and design
2. AC circuit analysis and design
3. How to use test and measurement equipment including oscilloscopes, multimeters, soldering irons and logic analysers
4. How to analyse and design circuits with resistors, capacitors, inductors, transistors, op-amps and many more!
5. How to analyse and design high speed circuits
6. How to effectively use industry standard circuit simulation tools
7. Techniques to diagnose and repair faulty PCB's